Monday, October 4, 2010

negelct.

It has happened here. I sincerely intend to reverse that. There are many posts to come i currently caught in the whirl wind that is 'IP.' It feels more like being sucked down a whirl pool of shadowy senior year project doubt. Forgive my pessimism, this is a lovely opportunity to strut my stuff before released into the art world. Of course, I would be lying if I didn't admit the system is quite vague and generally self defeating. Sigh. I find that in the face of great challenge is when the human spirit shows its best colors. Which, actually, is what my project is all about. Human struggle is constant and unyeilding. The way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it. (please forgive the rafiki quote) Better put, you either absolve struggle or revel in it. This is what I plan to enlighten. I shall revel in my own struggles to enlighten the rest of the world to value theirs. A little meta isn't it? With struggle, trial or even pain, humans are nothing. Lifeless and incomplete it is only though hardships that we can find meaning. No task is too meaningless or trivial. Every person suffers differently. The only way to relieve this suffering is to be aware of it, accept it, and persevere. What other alternative is there? We must find happiness in the little moments and in every moment. Those who wait for tomorrow and its glories will be disappointed to find that tomorrow never comes. So rejoice in the present, rejoice in your suffering and you will find that you are not suffering anymore.
whhoooo. That was heady but I needed to get that out there. Hope you don't think I'm entirely a cuckoo. Well, you might anyway so I guess that's ok. Picture posts by the end of the week! (If those jerks fix the gd scanners grumblgrumble) Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment