Monday, October 11, 2010

All nighter time

There comes a time when I am too stressed to sleep. Which is fine, actually, because I have too much work to do anyway. Though I do like sleeping... I dreamt it snowed last night, it was all very poetic. It hadn't really snowed and I strangely felt sad. Also, this says dreamt is not a real word. Well, it should be. This is my work in progress for the international show.

It's not what I really wanted, but I guess it'll do. I suppose if I didn't procrastinate so much I wouldn't have this problem.... dur.

If anyone one likes Lemurs this is a great site:Duke Lemur Center So many babies! eek! I want a pet AyeAye so bad. It can chill with my nest of bats. It'll be great. Everyone will be afraid to visit me. lol.

Back to the grind! Time to be super productive! I am a prismacolor machine!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment