Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Second Post!!!

Hahahahaha. Usually when I start a journal or anything like it I forget about it after the first entry. The only thing I really do daily is take 'the pill' and talk to Miles on the phone. Hui didn't understand my storyboard. I don't blame her. i think someone who actually understood English would be confused. She's so nice and so smart, but she doesn't understand us!!!!!! And vice versa! I wish the japanese would hurry up with that translator headset thing already. link We have so much to learn from each other and language always seems to be getting in the way. I've really had a hitch-up with this 5 pg graphic novel thing. I hate calling it a 'comic' because I think its more than the Sunday funnies, but it's not quite a novel. Maybe a graphic novella? (lol) Someone's probably already invented that. Right now I have a gypsy circus/caravan with about 20 of my friends who want to be included. Eep. SO what happens next? and concludes in 5 pages? No idea. I think I'll just work on the character sketches. It'll come to me. Eventually. Hopefully.I'm having lunch at Momo Tea. Momo Tea Lunch > Cat Poop Lunch. George is sick. :/ I don;t think Suzi has the money to take him to the vet. I'm really scared for him. I certainly don't have the money. Sigghhh. One of the many reasons I didn't want a cat in our house. Don't take in an animal if you can't look after it, okay? Its not fair to anyone. :( Someday when I'm rich in famous I'll have a homeless animal plantation, but right now the cat needs a better home. Oh a mildly related note, I think George should be in my novella. Minus the sickness and poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment