Monday, February 8, 2010

Long Weekend.

whheeewwww. What a long week/weekend. It seems things are in hyper speed now. Miles and I helped his mom move. Most of the stuff was already at the new apartment but in all the wrong rooms. I wasn't terribly helpful because I didn't know what was what or went where and Miles did all the heavy work. I mostly was there for emotional support. I felt rather pathetic, but I figure its better to be told what to do infrequently then have to redo everything i do wrong later. Moving is so much work. It's impossible to conceptualize how much work it will be. Especially since SHE HAS SO MUCH STUFF. I thought I had a lot. I'm destined to be a pack rat, my day was, my dad's mom was and I've already started. It scares me. I don't need all this junk but whenever I try to clear things out, I just end up rearranging it. I always get such happy memories when i find old junk. Its hard to throw that away knowing you probably won't remember that silly insignificant story without that physical cue. Anyways, my long weekend got longer when my train back from kalamazoo kept stopping every ten minutes because the brake mechanism was frozen. Sounds safe, huh? I got home at 3AM instead of 11:30 PM. Didn't go to morning class and my afternoon class was canceled. All I had to do was sit though an hour lecture and walk home under bright blue skies and find a letter from DJ. Best day ever. I hope I can be super-duper productive!

I'm trying to organize all the people to be in my minicomic novella and see who is really interested an who just thinks it'd be 'cool.' Plus I need better references than facebook pictures. It just won't cut it. I'll the have story by tonight.Or at least I'm supposed to. :D I have no idea what my conflict will be. Something gypsy-circus-esque. Oh lord help me. I'll probably post some of my sketches too. There are not nearly enough pictures on here. I have to suck it up and hope people won't be dissapointed when they see my comic rendition of them. I'm bound to insult someone eventually hopefully it just won't be too terribly. sheesh.

Speaking of pictures.....My shamrock is coming out of hibernation!!! It's so cool!!! It looked so dead and depressing all winter but I kept watering it keeping faith that it would grow back come spring. Well we're along ways from spring in Michigan, but that just made me even happier that it's already growing back. The only camera I have is my poopy phone one so you'll have to do with the poor quality. I love the little new ones in contrst to the big droopy ones that grew last week. I need to get some plant fertilizer. Where to get that on a college campus? no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment