Monday, February 22, 2010

I Eat Comics for Breakfast.

This is getting a little out of hand. Once I start reading something... I simply can't stop. If only it was working that way for my flash animation. I wish I had learned flash before I learned AfterEffects. Then I wouldn't know how STUPID it is. Since its only vectors and everything has to be able to change into an equation it seems realing limiting animation-wise. I suppose the interactive part is a plus. If only a knew a damn thing about coding. Oh. I also decided I complain too much. Why? Because I complain about complaining. I don't think it can get any worse than that. lol.

I wanna work on my novella but I have to finish this animation first. :( waaahhhh. I've finally got the bulk of my reference people to email me their pictures. I have some sketches to post...but I have to travel far into and through and around the snow to scan them so sit tight folks.
Ceramics! Is awesome! Yay! I making strange little mutant bunny things... There is really no way to describe it so I'll post pictures later. My first vase is glazed! Now I just have to wait for the last firing! Exciting! Its this strange crackly turquoise blue stuff. Not sure who gets it. I guess it depends if it turns out well lol. The vases kind of look like really skinny sake bottles. sigh. I suppose that's not a bad thing. I come with an awesome project. Too bad I don't have the time to do it. Make 20 vases or so and give them to 20 friends across the nation. Make a website with a map pinpointing where each vase is. After some amount of time, the person has to give the vase to someone else. They pass on the website address and I can make a trail of where each bottle is going. Wouldn't that be sweet!? Not going to happen in 4 weeks. lol. Maybe someday....

My dear friend Alisha knit me a Centaur!!!!! ITS SO COOL. She has a site....http://www.etsy.com/shop/battycraftings She has lots of thing for sale and I think she really enjoys commissions. At least she did mine. *purr face*

I gave up procrastinating for lent. Miles says it's impossible. I'm not really concerned with if i do it perfectly. Just that I'm making a conscious effort not to squander my time on silly things. Like facebook and its terribly dull yet addicting games. The most important rule to not procrastinating is figuring out your priorities. At the moment mine are food, making this headache go away and animation. Everything else is jumbly after that because I need to get this done first. lol. ermmm. Showing off my centaur is up there too. SO CUTE.

2 comments:

  1. Also- I planted Forget-Me-Nots! I can't wait till they sprout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be incredibly sweet and a very cool thing to do. You could do that with your animation or your novella. I remember once when we still lived in TX, Dave Noe took a road trip and before he left he took a stuffed rabbit from one of his friends and took pictures of the rabbit all over the country and sent back ransom post cards!! Create a character to travel the world and post adventures.

    ReplyDelete